1. The Skate Canada Fee is non-refundable.
2. The Fundraising Fee and WOS Promotional Contest Ticket Booklet are non-refundable.
3. Any refunds will be returned by cheque to the skater.
4. The Treasurer will complete any refunds. Please allow sufficient time for these to be completed.
5. Make up sessions for any missed time are not permitted.
6. Unless otherwise stated, any missed sessions related to COVID-19 must be communicated immediately to the club through email at email@example.com, and to a member of the Oversight Committee (see APPENDIX 3). Participants are asked to notify the club in advance of any absences.
7. Cancellation of an entire program: refunds for programs paid for in advance but that have not commenced, will be refunded by cheque. These will automatically be completed by the Treasurer.
8. If the facility and/or all club programs must be cancelled in relation to COVID-19 after the skating season has commenced, and the Club will be reimbursed for expenses related to the cancellation (i.e. ice rental costs), the Treasurer will issue the pro-rated amount onto accounts, and members will be issued refund cheques. These will be automatically completed.
9. A credit will be issued if a skater does not attend a session due to experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or does not pass the COVID-19 health screening. This credit will be a pro-rated amount based on the number of sessions in a program.
10. Credits will be issued for missed sessions due to a positive COVID-19 test result or due to self-isolation related to exposure. This credit will be a pro-rated amount based on the number of sessions in a program.
11. If a refund is required outside of any of the above, it must be requested in writing to the Club and will be considered on a case by case basis by the Board of Directors at the next Board meeting.
12. If a skater misses a session due to reasons not related to COVID-19, the normal refund policy will apply.