- The Winter session is from January to March, 2023
- In this section you will find our Winter Season Calendar (January - March) that outlines all the skating dates for the season as well as the program schedule times and day
- Returning Skaters (from Fall 2022 session): Please complete the Returning Skater Registration form
- New Skaters: Please complete the Registration form and Rowan’s Law Acknowledgement form
- Where applicable, both forms must be completed, signed and returned together to accept your registration.
- Skate Canada Registration Fee $45. is mandatory for all skaters and it is non-refundable once registration closes.
- $40. for the Ontario Skaters’ Promotional Lottery booklet is one per family. Each skating family will receive one book of tickets to sell. Once completely sold, you keep the money collected (you have already paid for the booklet) and return the ticket stubs to the club to be entered into the draw. Due date for the ticket stubs will be announced in early 2023
- $50. fundraising fee is paid once per family. It is used to support the club and its’ programs. For the 2022-2023 season, it is non-refundable
- Full Fees are required with registration.
- This year, payment is only being accepted by e-transfer with the online registration as we will not have an in-person registration night. If you prefer to pay by cash, please contact Joanne Brooks at 519-770-7779 for an alternate arrangement.
- The registration form contains step-by-step details for e-transfers and returning forms to the club; same information follows at the bottom here.
- Register early. Space is limited and programs will be filled in the order received.
- Skaters with outstanding accounts will not be allowed on the ice until their account is cleared.
- Late Registrations will be accepted at the discretion of the Board of Directors (subject to availability and session maximums).
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION PAYMENTS AND FORMS
Registration Fee Payment:
- Payment accepted by e-transfer only
- Email to be used for payments: email@example.com
- Password to be used for payments: Skating2022
- Important Note: Please include skater’s full name in the message section of your e-transfer